Date: Sunday 3rd November 2019
- One lap of this scenic course in the beautiful grounds of Avery Hill Park is 2 miles
- Three laps will total 6 miles
- The race will be chip timed and a PB is possible.
- It’s a family day with a fun Run
- Entry Fee £15 with £2 going straight to The Royal British Legion
- Entry Fee Fun Run £5
- Closing date 2nd November 2019
- Spot prizes and a great medal to all finishers.
- Registration will open at 8:00 and close 9:15
- This is were you will collect your race number and chip timing and instructions
- Start time 9:30.
The race will be held at:
Avery Hill Park
Avery Hill Road
An e-mail will be sent out before the event with all the information you will need
- Public toilets
- Limited parking free and pay and display
- Baggage area
- Water Station on route
- Chip timing
- Warm up
Snappy Races will be taking photos on race day the fee for each photo will be (£2:49) with £1 going straight to The Royal British Legion, so smiley faces.
You will be able to enter the fun run on the day, the fee will be £6 all children runners must be accompanied by an adult or guardian, the race will start at 11:00 all runners with a race number will receive a medal.
Click HERE to download entry form.
Click HERE to download Fun Run entry form.
Or you can enter online via: Please note that a small booking fee may apply to some of these companies.
Click HERE to download Race day information.
Click HERE to download Fun Run Race day information.
PB Race Events would like to thank our sponsors for this event