Organiser: PB Race Events
Date: Saturday 10th November 2018
- Ones lap of this scenic course in the beautiful grounds of Southwark Park is 2 miles
- Three laps will total 10k
- The race will be chip timed and a PB is possible.
- All Runners £18 with £3 going straight to the poppy appeal
- Closing date 9th November 2018
- Spot prizes and a great medal to all finishers.
- Registration will open at 8:00 and close 9:15
- This is were you will collect your race number and chip timing and instructions
- Start time 9:30.
The race will be held at:
An e-mail will be sent out a few weeks before the event with all the information you will need
- Public toilets
- Limited pay and display parking inside
- Baggage area
- Water Station on route
- Chip timing
- Warm up
Snappy Races will be taking photos on race day the fee for each photo will be (£2:49) with £1 going straight to The Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal so smiley faces.
We are pleased to announce that Puregym will be doing the warm up at Southwark park , if you need any assistance / support /advice /or even a training Schedule to beat a PB, you may even be a beginner, Puregym will be more then happy to help everybody’s needs, all abilities welcome, its great place to work out and meet new running buddies… Stay Fit!
Click HERE to download entry form.
Or you can enter online via: Please note that a small booking fee may apply to some of these companies.
Click HERE to download Race day information.
PB Race Events would like to thank our sponsors for this event