Organiser: PB Race Events
Date: Saturday 14th October 2017
- Two lap scenic course in the beautiful grounds of Hyde Park
- The race will be chip timed and a PB is possible
- A donation from each entry will go straight to The National Osteoporosis society; just by participation alone you will be helping.
- Affiliated Runners £18
- Unaffiliated £20
- Closing date 13th October 2017
- Prizes: 1st 2nd 3rd M/F 40+50+60+M/F spot prizes and a great medal to all finishers.
- Team prize
- Registration will open at 8:00 and close 9:15
- This is where you will collect your race number and chip timing and instructions
- There will be a warm up
- Start time 9:30.
The race will be held at
E-mail will be sent out a few weeks before the event with all the information you will need.
- Public toilets
- Limited pay and display parking inside
- Baggage area
- Water Station on route
- Chip timing
- Warm up
Snappy Races will be taking photos on race day the fee for each photo will be (£2:49) with £1 going straight to the National Osteoporosis Society so smiley faces.
Don’t run alone – join Team Osteoporosis. From training to fundraising advice, you’ll feel supported every step of the way. To sign up and raise money for the National Osteoporosis Society email Josh Hillier with your contact details on email@example.com. By raising money for us (from £60 to £500!) you’ll receive a free running vest and a team photo will be taken after the event, wearing your medal and top with pride.
PB Race Events would like to thank our sponsors for this event