Organiser: PB Race Events
Date: Sunday 6h October 2019
- Two lap scenic course in the beautiful grounds of Hyde Park
- The race will be chip timed and a PB is possible
- A donation from each entry will go straight to The National Osteoporosis society; just by participation alone you will be helping.
- All Runners £20
- Closing date 5th October 2019
- Prizes: 1st 2nd 3rd M/F 40+50+60+M/F spot prizes and a great medal to all finishers.
- Team prize
- Registration will open at 8:00 and close 9:15
- This is where you will collect your race number and chip timing and instructions
- There will be a warm up
- Start time 9:30.
The race will be held at
E-mail will be sent out before the event with all the information you will need.
- Public toilets
- Limited pay and display parking inside
- Baggage area
- Water Station on route
- Chip timing
- Warm up
Snappy Races will be taking photos on race day the fee for each photo will be (£2:49) with £1 going straight to the National Osteoporosis Society so smiley faces.
Don’t run alone – join Team Osteoporosis. From training to fundraising advice, you’ll feel supported every step of the way. To sign up and raise money for the National Osteoporosis Society email Josh Hillier with your contact details on firstname.lastname@example.org. By raising money for us (from £60 to £500!) you’ll receive a free running vest and a team photo will be taken after the event, wearing your medal and top with pride.