Organiser: PB Race Events
Date: Saturday 17th June 2017
- Two lap scenic course in the beautiful grounds of Royal Greenwich Park; there is one challenging hill.
- The race will be chip timed and a PB is possible.
- A donation from each entry will go straight to YDC (Young Diabetes Connections) so just by participation alone you will be helping.
- Affiliated Runners £18
- Unaffiliated £20
- Fun Run £6
- Closing date 16th June 2017
- Prizes: 1st 2nd 3rd M/F 40+50+60+M/F Team Prize spot prizes and a great medal to all finishers.
- Registration will open at 8:00 and close 9:15
- This is were you will collect your race number and chip timing and instructions
- There will be a warm up
- Start time 9:30.
The race will be held at:
Royal Greenwich Park
E-mail will be sent out a few weeks before the event with all the information you will need.
- Public toilets
- Pay and display parking inside, free parking outside
- Baggage area
- Water Station on route
- Chip timing
- Warm up
Snappy Races will be taking photos on race day the fee for each photo will be (£2:49) with £1 going straight to YDC so smiley faces.
Don’t run alone – join Team YDC. From training to fundraising advice, you’ll feel supported every step of the way. To sign up and raise money for YDC (Young Diabetes Connections) email with your contact details Kay Walters at email@example.com . By raising money for us (from £60 to £500!) you’ll receive a free running vest and a team photo will be taken after the event, wearing your medal and top with pride.
Young Diabetes Connections is part of the Kings College Hospital Charity. It focuses on providing education and fun events locally in Bromley, Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham for the 500 children and young people with diabetes.
Living with diabetes is a challenge and we at YDC want to support our young people and families as much as we can. We want to enable them to enjoy life to the full while achieving good control of their diabetes and transition as healthy young adults.
PB Race Events would like to thank our sponsors for this event